@HPE_Discover New ways -ing

6:26 PM
@HPE_Discover New ways -ing - work

How many devices you use in a day?

For me, as far as I'm sitting in seat 17A on my #JetBlue flight I have three separate devices used. When I woke up (as a result of my youngest to contact me in the back), I reached to check for my Android phone Twitter, Facebook and email. Next, I checked into my flight from my traditional laptop and changed on a window seat. Go me! In fact, right now, I'm writing this blog post on my HP 13 "Chromebook. Three tools in less than four hours? That's really a geek feet that can not be beat. ©

Well, I know what you're saying. I have this telepathic ability as Novell Netware teacher my days goes back to feel the question that is on the tip of everyone's lips. And the question is, "Sean, do JetBlue make buy two seats or you can really fit in? " The next question is on top of everyone's mind, " Sean, I thought you were a diehard Microsoft fanboy? "

The answer, of course, in order, are " no " and " Yes. " I, most certainly, a die-hard Microsoft fanboy. In fact, I have only my Windows Phone when my friends who are still working at Microsoft abandoned her. But I must tell you that gives HP Chromebook me a really good, viable user experience. when traveling, I especially like the lightweight design and super fast boot times and 10 hours of battery life is something I'm not used to.

and yes, if last Friday I evening first got my hands on them I have to install my usual not-so-productive applications like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and a few games. But before I have seen on the plane today, I have the Citrix receiver (v2.0) for Chrome from the Play Store. I navigated to the secret Citrix storefront, logged and * BOOM *, I had my familiar Windows 10 desktop, my Word for Windows and my Skype for Business.

:: insert maniacal laugh ::

Why the need for manic laugh? Because no one knows where I work! I could be anywhere (muahahahaha!) Thanks to JetBlue's free FlyFi, I am fully connected and productive from 30,000 feet. I can see my blog post, edit my Office 365 Deployment Guide and also hold Skype conversations with Lynda, Penny and Vicky write. My 18 "widths virtual office hums away with productivity.

And what is the best? Because of financially affordable way my Chromebook (by an Intel processor powered) with 4GB of RAM and an SSD drive, not only I get all the power but I need when the inexperienced travelers in the seat reclines to me their seat back and snapped my screen, I can quickly and easily a new attack from the Best Buy kiosk, add recipients and pick up right where I so abruptly to the left.

and although I leave more than 9 hours of battery life, I'm going to sign now and start Internet Explorer (from a Chromebook! I'm such a rebel!) and register for @HPE_Discover, where I Windows 10, Office 365 and Skype will be demonstrated for companies, from my Chromebook. Register today and show June 7 to 9 at the Venetian in Las Vegas

here is my question of the day for you , Have you ever worked secretly somewhere, and no one knew it ?

Chromebook Banner 1

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar