Ars Technica: crazy providers about Netflix repression VPN, but say they can evade

1:33 PM
Ars Technica: crazy providers about Netflix repression VPN, but say they can evade -

The President of Golden Frog Sunday Yokubaitis was mentioned in an article at Ars Technica about Netflix announced that they will penalize the users who use proxies, and VPN unblockers.

"VyprVPN maker Golden Frog wrote a blog post in protest against the announcement of Netflix, arguing that many of its clients use VPNs to avoid ISP-level" throttling "or stimulate privacy and security.

"These VPN users are not accessing any geo-restricted content. They are simply proactive in taking steps to optimize their Internet experience, "wrote Golden Frog president Sunday Yokubaitis.

In addition, Netflix could apply geographic content restrictions using the customer billing information, he writes.

"I have to use VyprVPN for watching Netflix abroad," wrote Yokubaitis. "it just looks, though. I have a Netflix account USA (and billing address) so I should be able to watch Netflix. If Netflix blocking VPNs, then I must submit either Wi-Fi insecurity hotel or watch TV in a foreign language. Why can not I just use the service I paid for when I'm traveling ""

Read the full article: crazy VPN providers about Netflix repression but say they can elude

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar