Myth # 2: Anonymity and confidentiality are the same

12:56 PM
Myth # 2: Anonymity and confidentiality are the same -

Myth 2

myth is presented today "Anonymity and confidentiality are the same." This is a common misconception and that we often see. In reality, there are crucial differences between privacy and anonymity that have important implications for VPN users. Learn the reality behind Myth # 2 and stay tuned for 3-7 myths of our last article, I'm Anonymous When I use a VPN. - 7 Debunked

myths
  • Myth # 1: I can be anonymous on the Internet
  • Myth # 2: Anonymity and confidentiality are the same
  • Myth # 3: -. 11th July When my VPN provider announced a "limited" service, which means they will connect any identifying information about me
  • Myth 4 - 14 July When my VPN provider privacy policy says they "do not connect", that means I'm anonymous
  • Myth # 5 :. - July 15 Although my VPN provider uses VPN servers hosted or cloud-based I can still be anonymous
  • Myth # 6: -. 16th July Although my VPN provider does not own and operate the network that I can still be anonymous
  • Myth # 7 - July 17th .. Everything Logging VPN Bad is

I Anonymous When I use a VPN - 7 myths Debunked is the last article in our "Take Back Your Internet" microsite policy. The "7 myths" article addresses a disturbing trend in the VPN industry during the past year. Increasingly VPN providers perpetuate the myth of a VPN or service "anonymous" "no logging", while providing minimal or no transparency on how they actually manage your data. This diverted conscious privacy VPN users to focus on the false promise of anonymity instead of focusing on what really matters when choosing a VPN provider: transparency, trust, ease of use , performance and reliability. During the next week, we will reveal the reality behind the myths crucial 7 VPN, online privacy and anonymity around.

To stay updated with Golden Frog, please subscribe to Golden Frog blog and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar