Myth # 3 :. When my VPN provider announced a "limited" service, which means they will connect any identifying information about me

8:03 PM
Myth # 3 :. When my VPN provider announced a "limited" service, which means they will connect any identifying information about me -

Myth 3

the myth of the day, "When my VPN provider announced a" limited "service, which means they do not connect any identifying information about me." many VPN providers use the "anonymous" word in their advertising to trick users. Learn the reality behind Myth # 3 and stay tuned for 4-7 myths of our last article, I'm Anonymous When I use a VPN -. 7 Myths Debunked

  • Myth # 1: I can be anonymous on the Internet
  • Myth # 2 :. Anonymity and confidentiality are the same
  • Myth # 3 :. When my VPN provider announced a "limited" service, which means they will connect any identifying information about me
  • Myth # 4: -. 14th July When the privacy of my VPN policy provider said they "do not connect", that means I'm anonymous
  • Myth # 5: -. July 15 Although my VPN provider uses VPN servers hosted or cloud-based I can still be anonymous
  • Myth # 6 - July 16 .. Although my VPN provider does not own and operate the network I can still be anonymous
  • Myth # 7 - July 17 Everything Logging VPN is Bad

I Anonymous When I use a VPN - 7 myths Debunked is the last article in our "Take Back Your Internet". microsite politics. The "7 myths" article addresses a disturbing trend in the VPN industry during the past year. Increasingly VPN providers perpetuate the myth of a VPN or service "anonymous" "no logging", while providing minimal or no transparency on how they actually manage your data. This diverted conscious privacy VPN users to focus on the false promise of anonymity instead of focusing on what really matters when choosing a VPN provider: transparency, trust, ease of use , performance and reliability. During the next week, we will reveal the reality behind the myths crucial 7 VPN, online privacy and anonymity around.

To stay updated with Golden Frog, please subscribe to Golden Frog blog and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar