I Am Anonymous When I use a VPN - 10 myths debunked

7:51 PM
I Am Anonymous When I use a VPN - 10 myths debunked -

We just go out I'm Anonymous When I use a VPN - 10 myths debunked in "Take Back Your Internet "of our website. This is an updated version of our 7 Myths Debunked section of last year, with three new myths for 2015!

The 10 myths Debunked article explores the disturbing trends we saw in the VPN industry, especially VPN providers offering services or "anonymous" "not logging "while offering little (if any) transparency on the user data, they can access and what they actually do with it.

We hope to dispel some of these common myths lead to a more transparent and frank discussion on privacy in the VPN and the Internet industry in general, and we will share these myths in a series of blog posts over the coming weeks. To get things started, here Myth # 1

Myth # 1 :. I can be anonymous on the Internet

VPN Myths Anonymous

reality you are not anonymous when you are online, even using tools confidentiality. Privacy is a more realistic goal that anonymity

What Golden Frog :. Golden Frog VyprVPN does not publish that make you anonymous on the Internet. Instead, we say that it greatly improves your privacy and online security.

More information Myth # 1 here!

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar