Myth # 7: All Logging VPN is Bad

11:30 AM
Myth # 7: All Logging VPN is Bad -

Myth 7

The last myth of our article, I'm Anonymous When I use a VPN - 7 myths . Debunked, is " Everything Logging VPN is Bad." This is perhaps one of the biggest myths surrounding VPN. In fact, all VPN providers need a form of newspapers to deliver aspects of their service. Logs allow VPN speeds faster, better customer support and much more . Read our last myth, learn the reality and let us know what you think in the comments section!

We hope debunking these myths lead to a more transparent discussion on the VPN log, and online privacy. If a VPN provider simply states that they "do not connect" or says "anonymous" you should demand more transparency. Question what is really happening with your data, and get the truth

  • Myth # 1: .. I can be anonymous on the Internet
  • myth # 2: anonymity and confidentiality are the same
  • myth # 3 :. When my VPN provider announced a "limited" service, which means they do not connect identify. information about me
  • Myth 4 :. When my VPN provider privacy policy says they "do not connect", that means I'm anonymous
  • Myth # 5: Even if my supplier VPN uses VPN servers hosted or cloud-based I can still be anonymous
  • Myth # 6 :. Although my VPN provider does not own and operate the network, I can still be anonymous
  • Myth # 7: .. Everything Logging VPN is Bad

I Anonymous When I use a VPN - 7 myths Debunked is the last article in our "Take Back Your Internet" microsite policy. The "7 myths" article addresses a disturbing trend in the VPN industry during the past year. Increasingly VPN providers perpetuate the myth of a VPN or service "anonymous" "no logging", while providing minimal or no transparency on how they actually manage your data. This diverted conscious VPN user privacy to concentrate on the false promise of anonymity instead of focusing on what really matters when choosing a VPN provider :. Transparency, trust, ease of use, performance and reliability

To keep up with Golden Frog, please subscribe to Golden Frog blog and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar